Grow with us! We are now hiring for the following positions:
Climbing Arborist – Experienced
• Progress in your career as an Arborist or aspiring Arborist with an established, locally owned and operated tree care company that is passionate about helping you reach your potential!
• Work as a part of a crew, handling everything from pruning, tree removals, crane removals and more!
• Grow and develop in your climbing, rigging, and other skills with opportunities to lead a crew!
Requirements for climbers:
Experience is preferred, but we will gladly invest in the right people with great attitudes. This position leads to tons of opportunity in the arboricultural field as well as certifications to match!
Great attitude and the ability to work as a team with a desire to grow and learn
Must have a valid CO Driver’s License with a clean driving record (CDL is a plus)
Must be professional and able to communicate with clients and other team members in a professional manner
Must be self-motivated, career oriented, and able to work in a team environment Must be able to work Part-Time Monday through Wednesday as a minimum, and “storm damage” days when Mother Nature gets us out in the field to do clean up around the city. Our company is growing, and this will grow to full-time starting in the March of 2022, working Monday through Friday.
Arborist Assistant – Trainee
• We will teach you the ropes of a rewarding trade from the ground up! Arborist Assistant trainees start by learning the basics of arboriculture, including the skills of a ground person, safe operation of equipment such as a chipper and chainsaw, and how to work effectively as a team.
• Assistants quickly grow into Climbing Arborists and can eventually lead their own crews!
This is a beginner position that could be your gateway to becoming a full blown Arborist! We want to grow our employees and this is the best place to start! Some of what you’d be doing is:
- Provide support for other crew members by controlling lowering ropes
- Supplying tools for tree workers
- Controlling road and sidewalk traffic as needed
- Dragging brush, Cutting, chipping and loading brush and wood
- Proper job site cleanup
We are always looking for great Colorado Trees employees and would love to hear from you anytime. Please either call or text Mark Fairchild at 303-856-4285 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.